Have you been a receptionist or front of house previously? Come join our growing Client Services Support Team with both full time and part time positions available.
VenYou is seeking new members to join our existing client support team to provide first line of contact to clients and visitors in person, online and via telephone. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a busy, professional environment that is interesting and varied.
The successful candidate will work as part of a collective team to maintain high levels of service and provide client support to ensure efficient operations of the serviced office provider, VenYou within the Scottish Provident Building.
As a first point of contact with our clients, you must be able to demonstrate the necessary skills as well as having good customer service experience. A positive can–do attitude is essential, as is a professional competent telephone manner.
* Proven admin and customer service experience
* Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
* Excellent time management skills and ability to multi–task and prioritise work
* Attention to detail and problem–solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient in MS Office
* A team player supportive and helpful to colleagues
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Act as the first point of contact for all client queries and be responsible for ensuring each query is dealt with in a timely manner
* Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner
* Operate and schedule meetings and appointments through online meeting room booking system
* Develop and maintain an online filing system
* To be efficient and well–informed in assisting with client and virtual tours of the building
* Manage outgoing post and record data on special deliveries
* Provide assistance for client meetings and provide support with audio visual/video conferencing facilities
* Front of House
Location: Belfast City Centre
Please submit applications/CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday 18th June 2021.
Is this your VenYou? Talk to our team.
Call us 028 9091 8500 or leave your details and we’ll contact you to start the conversation.
Thank you for your query.
A member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.